- GlobeIn Artisan Boxes support people, in impoverished countries, earn a living.
- The collections are hand picked, packed with awesome finds, and beautiful.
- Your basket will help you learn about other cultures around the world.
- These boxes are a delightful monthly treat!
I’ll be honest, I admire, no that doesn’t cut it, I LOVE companies like Tom’s and Warby Parker that have giving back built into their business model, but this one, it blew me away.
They recently sent me their wellness box to check out. It includes:
- Baobab superfood powder from Africa (with a smoothie recipe-yum)
- Lavender eye pillow from Peru (perfect for relaxation at the end of yoga)
- Blessing bag from Ghana, made from recycled plastic water sachets (perfect size for my make-up)
- Hand woven palm leaf basket from Mexico (hello decoration)
These products are fair-trade, often organic, and support local artisans and farmers around the world. Why didn’t I think of this?!
My mom is someone who always buys Christmas presents from Unicef and Heifer International. She taught me that real gifts are not just extra things that people don’t need, they are special, thought about, and do good for the world.
Check out this amazing company, invest in someone whose future wouldn’t be the same without you, and support a woman trying to make her way in the world for herself and her family. You’ll love the products and feel good about the choices you’re making. As I’ve written a million times about food, you vote with your dollars, so spend them on things that matter.
You can only get the Wellness Box through September 15th.
50% of the profits are being donated to Watsi an organization that connects medical patients who can’t afford the procedures they need with donors via the web.
Use the code: FOODIE to save 25% off your first month’s box with a purchase of a three or six month subscription!